Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Corner

One of my favorite and best spot in my house. The corner of my Living Room.
What's so great about it? It's because there is air conditioner, comfy sofa and last but the best is the way that sun shines through the window is just perfect.
A book and a corner in my living room is one of my heaven on earth. I can sit all day and night long there just to read a book or some books. And after I've finished one, I feel so great and leaving the living room like a boss~

And by the way I still have 4 new books. 2 of them are still wrapped and the other 2 are read. But only a couple of pages...... But I swear I'll finish them all!
Oh one of them is about fantasy, the title is The Leap by Jonathan Stroud who happen to be my one of my fav author. He's the Bartimaeus Trilogy's author which happened to be one of the bestseller novel. Yes it is. Yes he did it.
One of them is about true story, it called "Tuesdays With Morrie" by Mitch Albom. I've bought another book of mitch called "For one more time" 3 weeks ago and yes I like it a lot. Why? I like his way of telling story, it's just cool and easy reading. For me... And he's not just any author, his book tuesdays with morrie is a bestseller too.
Two of them are about romance.
The first one is "Antologi Rasa" by Ika Natassa. A local writer. Haven't heard of her name but I like the synopsis so I decided to bring that book along with me. And to be honest, I'm really looking forward to read that book...
The second is "Infinitely Yours" by Orizuka. It's about cosmological something I dnt understand. It's tisya's thingy. And it has korean taste. Lot of it I guess.. I think that whole book is about korean-_- whatever I still think it's a good read anyway~

That's all about my current new books and I think it's about time to continue my reading. So see ya!


Astrid Larasati

No comments:

Post a Comment