Thursday, November 10, 2011

ICH HABE GENUG. This month is so freaking hectic you know. Minggu ini adalah minggu tf 2. Dan 2/3 minggu kedepan udah sumatif. Pengen lari dari ini semua rasanya. Gue bener2 gangerti materi2 yang disampein di sekolah. Gangerti, pusing, mumet, mual, muak, segala macem deh. HHHH YATUHAN I NEED A BREAK. EVEN A SLIGHT BREAK WILL DO. This uneasiness is suffocating me. This business is trampling me over and over. This whole things are eating me alive. THIS SCHOOL IS TRYING TO KILL ME SLOWLY! OHMYGOD.
Read my lips. I NEED A BREAK.
Though I think I've broken a few ribs during school. Nah, jk. Tapi gue ga tanggung kalo tiba2 gue mengamuk di kelas dan sok2 matahin tulang sebagai great escape gue dr sma laknat itu. Gadeng, jk juga deh. sigh. all i can do is sigh and let the flow take me (and maybe, eventually, break me).
But we cannot change what has been and gone. Just take what we need and be on our own way. And stop crying our fuckin heart out. Right? eh noel? Liam?
Tapi sekarang aja gue sepertinya udah gasanggup untuk menjalankan 5 hari sebagai weekdays gue. Saya ga kukuuuu. Paling kuat cuman ampe kamis malemT__T Kill me for being over reacting, over complaining and over stress about these piece of crap on the shit.

"Together we cry.
There's so much sad, gonna flood the ocean. We're all in tears for the world is broken.
Together we cry.
I'm sick of looking for those heroes in the sky, to teach us how to fly.
Together we cry."

We Cry -The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment